Jihad is sneaking into American girls’ favorite pop band.
If you have young daughters, then you know that the boy band, “One Direction,” is all the rage to young girls around the world, especially in the United States. As big, if not bigger than Justin Bieber. Recently, President Obama’s daughter, Malia, was photographed attending their Washington, DC-area concert. And screaming tween and teen girls greet them all over America. But, even if you’ve heard of the band, you probably don’t know that one of its members, Zayn Malik, is pimping Islam on your kids. That’s in addition to his Arabic tattoos and frequent donning of the keffiyeh, the official garb of Islamic terrorism.
Malik, a devout British Muslim whose family is from Pakistan, has used social media to proselytize Islam to his primarily female fans around the world. He not only tweeted about fasting for Ramadan, but told fans that allah is the only god and that only Mohammed is G-d’s true prophet. Not the kind of thing you expect your kids to hear sandwiched in between cheesy, saccharin-sweet songs coming out of the mouths of over-moussed and over-gelled boy band tools. But that’s what’s happening. Check out the tweets, below, from Malik. “La ila ha ill lalla ho muhammed door rasoolalah,” is the militant statement Muslims say in their prayers every day, meaning, “There is no god but allah and Mohammed is the prophet of G-d.” He also retweeted this in Arabic from the extremist Islamic Thoughts Twitter account. The phrase is meant to say that only Islam is the true religion and only Mohammed is a real prophet of G-d. It’s part of the “Shehadah,” the Muslim oath of martyrdom that comprises conversion to Islam. Muslims constantly chant the sentence at anti-Israel, pro-HAMAS, and pro-Hezbollah rallies. I’ve heard them chant it, for example, at almost every such rally I’ve attended undercover in the Detroit and Dearbornistan areas.
And the scary thing is that millions of girls in America and around the world are infatuated with the members of One Direction, including Malik. He’s no dummy. He knows the power he has over these mindless girls and is using that influence to preach the Islamic faith to them and try to convert them. It’s dangerous. And there’s a reason he tweeted that he didn’t have a girlfriend on the same day he tweeted Islamic preaching. Hey, if you convert to Islam, you can be my girltoy. And it appears that Malik, after he was did well on Great Britain’s “X Factor,” was chosen for the boy band specifically because he’s a Paki Muslim, to appeal to that rapidly growing demographic in the UK. Managers, marketers, record companies, and agents aren’t stupid. They know that Islam sells in Britain, and they picked an Islamic face for the band. Who cares if he’s trying to convert your daughters? They gotta get paid.
When I was a kid, teen heartthrobs. like Rick Springfield and Shaun Cassidy, were far more innocuous and limited to TV shows, concerts, and fan magazines, like “Tiger Beat.” They didn’t try to impose their religious cult upon their female fans. Now, parents have far less ability and little time to read through the mostly innocent-sounding social mediamessages of boy bands to find the pan-Islamic propaganda tweets in between. But they must. Know the pop culture that is infecting your kids and know what it stands far.
Keep your daughters away from Zayn Malik’s enticing jihad. With the boy band One Direction, it’s all about pimping Islam amid the deceptive visage of angelic, effeminate boys in a band. Yup, for them there is definitely One Direction: facing Mecca.
Yep, I converted to Islam because of how sexy Zayn Malik is.
In case anyone missed it the first time.
Ainee, you SLAY ME what is thisssssss?
What the fuck… Am I the only one that thinks this article is really paranoid and sounds like some really overtly religious Christian person wrote it because they know fuckall about Islam???
It’s also kind of rude to be all “OH MY GOD HOW -DARE- HE TRY TO CONVERT PEOPLE TO -HIS- RELIGION!!!” when Christian actors and singers do this shit all the time???????
I just find this really degrading to Islam??? AM I BEING WRONG HERE? Am I completely misinterpreting this?
>people still generalizing entire religious systems for ease of strawman argument
>implying there aren’t at least several major subsets for each religion with its own beliefs
>ignorant people still being ignorant
- thesalvatorediary likes this
- thimblesandmorethimbles reblogged this from onimajutsu
- onimajutsu reblogged this from mermaidofspace
- mermaidofspace reblogged this from twelvefootmountaintroll
- punkbawkchicken likes this
- seymourbuhts reblogged this from lighthouseaccident
- samurott-senshi reblogged this from barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark
- albandery7 reblogged this from thebongconnection
- growupandstartlivingyourlife reblogged this from batoteee
- surayyakhan likes this
- desjoliesmarguerites reblogged this from shalabiya and added:
- justsothoughts reblogged this from balkan-thug
- pterodactuality reblogged this from thesassypanda and added:
- splendidmarjaan likes this
- amerzz likes this
- through-my-perspective likes this
- rajbrawr likes this
- heartheraindrops-fall likes this
- capturethecastle reblogged this from lyddawiyya and added:
- delilah-has-the-tardis likes this
- novashadows reblogged this from semanthics and added:
- hate-everyone likes this
- hate-everyone reblogged this from indenialofstyles
- dark-peppermint reblogged this from mattreadsthings
- dark-peppermint likes this
- indenialofstyles reblogged this from mattreadsthings
- mattreadsthings reblogged this from semanthics and added:
- halahzenhom likes this
- mauvecardigans reblogged this from lyddawiyya
- lyddawiyya reblogged this from capturethecastle and added:
- pickledreams reblogged this from bintfalastiniya and added:
- shrieking-violet reblogged this from karnythia and added:
- egypt-is-the-shit likes this
- isthatdrughumor reblogged this from karnythia
- njmcurly reblogged this from dzulfiqar
- clowder-l likes this
- shahizzzle reblogged this from farvs
- arab-ian likes this
- melnetta reblogged this from amyleona
- ceeainthereforthat reblogged this from ethiopienne and added:
- awetterversionoftheskies reblogged this from driedpages and added:
- theeternalingenue reblogged this from khaleesiboadicea and added:
- thegreatfires likes this
- condesces reblogged this from khaleesiboadicea
- khaleesiboadicea reblogged this from faineemae
- aeqi likes this
- driedpages reblogged this from faineemae